With ListMaker Pro, you can combine or merge existing lists by using the Export function to export the data from one list into another. These instructions will show you how to do that. If you want to know how to look up specific data in a list (such as searching for a city or zip code) and then export it, please see THIS ARTICLE.
1. Open ListMaker Pro and then click on List-->Open List to open one of the lists you want to combine.
2. Click on Utilities-->Export List.
3. Now you will need to select the fields you want to include in the export.
There are a couple of options for how you may want to select the fields: a. If you are combining lists that have been dialed and you do not want to keep the Dispositioning of the records intact then you will just export the basic information like name, address, voicephone, etc. Do this if you want to reset all the records to an un-called state. b. If you are combining lists that have been dialed and you do want to keep the Dispositioning of the records intact (meaning, Hits will stay Hits, Warms sill stay Warms, etc) then we need to include the obvious fields like name, address, voicephone, etc but we also need to include the following fields in the export: LastResult, DialResult, Hit and Points Also, if you want to include the Custom or Spare Fields and the Notes that the Agents have been typing, make sure you select those as well.
4. You can also save these selections as a template so that you don't have to manually select them each time. Click Save Template and then choose what to name it and where to save it.
5. Click on Start Export to go to the Export Window.
Here you have several options for how the data will be exported but, in our case, we want to either export to a New list or an Existing list.
6. Select New list if you want to create a new list that you will export all of your other lists into. Click Existing list if you already have a list that you want to add the opened list into.
Select from the drop down menu to find the list you want to export into.
7. You also need to check the All Records box so that it exports every record in the list. Note: If you do not check this box, only the first record in the list will be exported.
8. Finally, click the Export button and the process will be finished with the Records: display, in the bottom left-hand corner shows how many records were exported.
Repeat the steps to export as many lists as you want.